Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Young-at-Heart Selena Gomez: "I Don't Know What Love Is"

One of the hottest young stars on the planet, Selena Gomez graces the cover of the October 2010 issue of Latina.
In the installment, which hits newsstands on September 14th, the "Wizards of Waverly Place" darling talks about everything from her career moves to her desire to learn Spanish.
On being cautious about her career, Gomez tells, ?I?m not just going to slap my name on something? I want to be really passionate about everything I do, so it?s all about timing.?
And while she's already releasing her second album this month and has a clothing line, Selena insists she's in no rush to grow up. "I'm 18, but I feel like I?m still 15. I feel very young at heart, and I still want to jump up and down on my bed singing and rocking out.?
As for her take on relationships, the Disney darling dishes, ?You never really know when you?re in love at this age. I don?t know what love is. I would like someone who is not cool and who is really fun to be around and loves family and has good morals.?
Last but not least, Selena expressed her desire to learn to speak Spanish, saying, ?I really need to learn my language. I practice, but I can understand it better than I can speak it.?
ciara jay z usher 50 cent akon snoop dog

No comments:

Post a Comment