Monday, September 6, 2010

Caroline Wozniaki Takes Out Maria Sharapova

Making for quite the attractive match, Caroline Wozniacki took the court with Maria Sharapova at the US Open tennis tournament in New York City on Monday (September 6).
Certainly two of the best looking ladies on tour, the top seeded Dane ended up ousting her Russian counterpart in straight sets 6-3 6-4.
With Sharapova headed home, Wozniaki will next square off against unseeded Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia.
After the match, Caroline said of overcoming Maria, "Everyone has their strengths, their weaknesses. Someone is short, someone is tall. I think it doesn't matter when you're on the court."
Somber from her tournament departure, Maria told press, "My game needs to be more stable and not so up and down. Caroline was retrieving a lot of balls and I still had my chances. I was one for eight on break points."
50 cent akon akon beyonce live

No comments:

Post a Comment