Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick: Big Apple Boutiquing

Enjoying some couple time in the Big Apple, Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick were spotted walking hand in hand around New York City on Tuesday afternoon (September 7).
The E! reality couple both were well-dressed as they trolled about the Meatpacking neighborhood while stopping in at various boutiques such as INA to pick up a few purchases.
Juggling motherhood with her endless work duties, Kourtney recently found time to chat with Cupcake magazine for their October 2010 issue.
Touching on a number of topics, Miss Kardashian was asked if her style has changed since becoming a mother to young son Mason.
To this, Kourt replied, "Yes. I am all about looking chic but being comfortable. I am always looking for stylish flats that I can run around in. Amazing big sunglasses have saved my life, especially on days when i just don?t have time for makeup. I also find myself wearing jeans or shorts more rather than skirts or dresses (in the day at least)?I like to get down on the floor and play with him, so you can imagine this to be hard in a tight dress. I?m all about throwing on some jean shorts and a white t shirt and not spending as much time getting ready?for now anyways!"
hip hop featuring akon beyonce t pain

No comments:

Post a Comment